Is Fifty Shades of Grey Literally Making Romance Sexier
Fifty Shades of Grey made a huge impact on the publishing industry — but its impact may be more lasting than you know. This genre-bending best-seller isn’t really a romance novel, but it’s been generally treated as one by the mainstream reader. Why is that important? It very well may have changed the “sexiness” of romance forever.
Click here to read the complete article (see #1 below)
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Is Fifty Shades of Grey Literally Making Romance Sexier? http://ow.ly/jGzKG via @DigiBookWorld
- How 1 writer doubled her daily word count: http://t.co/39hVaAabfp @IndiaDrummond RT @elizabethscraig
- Self-Publish a Book: Thoughts on Marketing Considerations http://t.co/7BeTz4B6OY RT @evelyn_puerto
- Sorry, Your Buddies Won’t Buy Your Book: http://t.co/hXTDplQdOS @talkingwriting @dcbiddle RT @elizabethscraig
- The Three Stages of Author Marketing http://t.co/oJHzS8ULXs RT @jchapmanauthor
- How to Write a Great Scene http://ow.ly/jGzDO via Plot Whisperer for Writers and Readers
- The Art of Writing Great Twitter Headlines http://ow.ly/jGA1Z via @copyblogger
- Problems with Your Story’s Climax http://ow.ly/jGAh8 via Between the Lines: Edits and Everything Else
- How to Edit Your Novel With Efficiency: http://t.co/Fat6xaD7JN @jeanoram RT @elizabethscraig
- Notes from Tabor Lane: 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/jHleQ
- How to use the Windows 'Snipping Tool' http://ow.ly/jHCaB via @CliveEaton
- How to Develop Any Idea Into a Great Story http://ow.ly/jHwar via @brianklems
- 2 Proven Ways To Write With Confidence: http://t.co/xlmJghfMzI RT @elizabethscraig
- Capitalization Rules for Names of Historical Periods and Movements http://ow.ly/jHwq3 via Daily Writing Tips
- The Changing Nature of Blogging for Fiction Writers http://ow.ly/jHwEG via @JodyHedlund
- Self-Publishing in 30 Minutes and 50 Seconds http://ow.ly/jHxtC via @jfbookman
- How Small Business Can (And Should) Use Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC] http://ow.ly/jHxIc
- How to Write Copy Like Google http://ow.ly/jHydV "Describe the product clearly, spell out the call to action, and get out of the way."
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Check out these links to writing & marketing blog posts. Click to Tweet.