The Tabor Lane Spotlight Shines On the Following Authors
Susan Russo Anderson @SusanRussoAdner
Anne R. Allen @annerallen
Glenn Thater @GlennGThater
I hope you’ll visit the websites and follow these authors on Twitter:
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Why Do We Blog? http://ow.ly/hPEbj via @mollygreene
- Character Introductions and Voice: http://t.co/FEAYxjji @Julie_Gray RT @elizabethscraig
- Writing mixed emotions in a character: http://t.co/t5UodkC0 @aliciarasley RT @elizabethscraig
- "Telling" is Another Word for "Let Me Explain" http://ow.ly/hRj82 via @AimeeLSalter
- 5 Ways to Keep Up Marketing Motivation: http://t.co/EFFupJvk @duolit RT @elizabethscraig
- How Much Can an Editor Edit My Work? http://ow.ly/hRopW via J@BrianKlems
- Structuring Your Scenes, Pt. 11: Variations on the Sequel @KMWeiland http://ow.ly/hRpN2
- 12 Social Media Mistakes for Authors to Avoid http://ow.ly/hRpSr via @annerallen
- 100 Common-Sense Ways to Write Better: http://t.co/RgodClyA via @elizabethscraig
- Facebook Best Practices, part III http://ow.ly/hRtSZ via @TeamMegaphone
- 5 Reasons Why Social Media Is So Influential [INFOGRAPHIC] http://ow.ly/hRzRv
- 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/hSqxG Do you know today's "Authors in the Spotlight"?
- 5 Answers to Questions About Direct Address http://ow.ly/hSDNY via Daily Writing Tips
- 5 Ways to Write When You're Not Really Writing: http://t.co/jmx0RYTw @MidgeRaymond RT @elizabethscraig
- Secrets from an Instagram Power User: How @missyhelly got 51k Followers http://ow.ly/hSX5h
- Good to Great: Nail a Better Concept To Empower Your Story http://ow.ly/hTJtK via @storyfix This is excellent & makes you think!
- Give Stories Added Depth With a 'Ghost Plot': http://t.co/Er2sPCdR @Yeomanis RT @elizabethscraig I love this post!!
- How Can Social Media Get You Fired? [INFOGRAPHIC] http://ow.ly/hTLBn
- Video interview with @GuyKawasaki ~ Talks Artisanal Publishing on @AuthorFeast with Luke Abaffy http://ow.ly/hTLYR Excellent!
- Never Again Hate Self-Promotion http://ow.ly/hTMpA via @RachelleGardner
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Post a Comment