The Tabor Lane Spotlight Shines On the Following Authors
Michael Seese @MseeseTweets
RP Dahlke @rpdahlke
Lisa Corelli @LisaCorelli
I hope you’ll visit their websites and follow them on Twitter.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- How to Avoid the MacGuffin Trap and Create a Unique Plot http://ow.ly/i45m8 via @write_Practice
- Personality Sells Books http://ow.ly/i470c "Engage more people in conversation about your book and see what happens."
- The Best Tips from an Editing Pro http://ow.ly/i47pv "Errors, big and small, distract readers and cause authors to lose face."
- The App: The Book of the Future? http://ow.ly/i47Hf "...not too long from now, we wouldn’t be reading books but instead using apps."
- A Newbie's Guide to Publishing: Ann Voss Peterson's Big Regret http://ow.ly/i497C
- Whadyacallit? Coming up with a title for your work. http://ow.ly/i49KV
- How to Write While Managing a Full-Time Job: 5 Ways to Maximize Your Time http://ow.ly/i4eQJ
- A Book Marketing Pro With 3 Epiphanies About Social Media Marketing for Books: http://t.co/uCGjG9qwr3 @Sparkabook RT @elizabethscraig
- Self-Editing 101—13 Questions to Ask Yourself about Your Opening Chapter http://ow.ly/i4tX9 via @annerallen
- Tips for better imagery in our stories: http://t.co/xyr3iz6nHy RT @elizabethscraig
- Where Are the Older Women? http://ow.ly/i4KUI
- The book deal--comparing different publishing options: http://t.co/MXyIuUq2Ai @behlerpublish RT @elizabethscraig
- On the slush pile http://ow.ly/i4Lz3 via @tahlianewland
- 5 lessons 1 writer has learned along the way: http://t.co/0u1ODeDcAW @jmstro RT @elizabethscraig
- 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/i5KLE
- How To Write & Format An Impactful Blog Post http://t.co/JYYD0Vm2dq by @mollygreene on @WhereWritersWin
- Why You Should Work From a Coffee Shop, Even When You Have an Office: http://t.co/n53ZF5UAct @wesleyverhoeve RT @elizabethscraig
- Why I Don't Get Writer's Block & How You Can Avoid It Too http://ow.ly/i62oQ via @JodyHedlund
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
Post a Comment