The Tabor Lane Spotlight Shines On the Following Authors
Thomas Rydder @ThomasRydder
James J. Murray @JamesJMurray1
Heather Hummel @HeatherHummel
I hope you’ll visit their websites and follow them on Twitter.
I flew up to NYC yesterday to attend my daughter’s surprise 40th birthday party at the Landmarc at the Time Warner Center. She wasn’t supposed to know I was in town, but we bumped into each other in the elevator—busted!
|My daughter & her family and my niece|
While in the city, my friend Maria Granovsky @mgranovsky, author of POISON PILL, a legal thriller, and I are going to be interviewed by Luke Abaffy @AuthorFeast, host of Author Feast.
Author Feast is online show where writers of diverse backgrounds and writing styles talk about their work and the publishing industry. Our goal is to spread pragmatic knowledge about the process of writing and to offer up real-world advice on getting work published. We also want to introduce readers to their favorite writers, and great writers to a new audience. Link
Stop by Luke’s site and listen to his interview with Guy Kawasaki, author of APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur.
And while I’m in town, I’ll also get to run in Central Park. Yippee!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 18 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts http://ow.ly/hWD8S
- Romance in Writing: Don't Force It: http://t.co/nI5KeyFi6F @Ava_Jae RT @elizabethscraig
- 8 Ways to Help Your Favorite Author http://ow.ly/hWhuX via @RachelleGardner
- Facebook Best Practices, Part II http://ow.ly/hWhBF via @TeamMegaphone
- Traditional Publishing by the Numbers http://t.co/hm9UtvpMAm @AmazingStories0 RT @janice_hardy
- An Easy Fix for a Tighter Point of View: http://t.co/I7XgRNxg0b @Janice_Hardy
- How to Use Hashtags in Your Social Media Marketing http://ow.ly/hWi0T via @smexaminer
- 5 Things Bad Radio Guests Do (And 7 Ways to Rock on Radio) http://ow.ly/hWi77 via @JaneFriedman
- How Busy People Can Find More Time for Reading http://ow.ly/hXJHC via @JodyHedlund
- Do Readers Just Buy the Books in Front of Them? http://t.co/7qESczaj1c @jakonrath RT @janice_hardy
- Do Readers Just Buy the Books in Front of Them? http://t.co/7qESczaj1c @jakonrath RT @janice_hardy Konrath says to, "keep at it.'
- Don’t think about sales. Get back to writing. http://t.co/qBuuiuoPFw @elizabethscraig http://megaphonesociety.wordpress.com/
- 5 “Not This . . . But That” Parallelism Problems http://ow.ly/hXAb7 via Daily Writing Tips
- Making the Pages Cry http://ow.ly/hXGYR via @KristenLambTX
- 10 Tips for Writing a Fan Letter http://ow.ly/hXI1O via Annie Neugebauer
- Facebook Best Practices, part III http://ow.ly/hXIBK via @TeamMegaphone
- Marketing Tips That’ll Make Your Pinterest Board Sing http://ow.ly/hXJ3h
- Writing the second draft from scratch http://ow.ly/hXLTK by @MGranovsky author of POISON PILL, a legal thriller http://ow.ly/hdVF8
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy