The Tabor Lane Spotlight Shines On the Following Authors
Susan Aylworth @SusanAylworth
Rebecca Trogner @Rtrogner
Sharon C. Pennington @SCPennington
I hope you’ll visit their websites and follow them on Twitter.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Draft2Digital vs Smashwords in the battle of the e-book distribution http://ow.ly/hM1y1
- Why you might unpublish a book http://ow.ly/hM2Nu via @TahliaNewland
- 17 Links to Writing & Marketing Blog Posts Authors in the spotlight: @LauraOConnell1 @DeannaLSletten @YelleHughes http://ow.ly/hMSEX
- Pick Your Pathway: How To Turn Your Book Into A Movie http://ow.ly/hM26J via @WritersRelief
- 5 Strategies To Make Your Short Story Stand Out In A Crowd http://ow.ly/hM2dt via @writersrelief
- A few simple pointers that improved my writing enormously. http://ow.ly/hM2VA via @TahliaNewland
- The Business Rusch: What Writers Need To Know http://t.co/VwYsO6xq RT @janice_hardy:
- Ten Qualities You Must Have To Succeed As An Indie Author http://t.co/9JLZx0x1 via @IndieAuthorALLI RT @janice_hardy
- How to Save a Copy of your Pinterest Boards as a PDF http://ow.ly/hM1YQ via @CAE1982
- How to customize your Twitter profile: http://t.co/WlmETv9V RT @elizabethscraig
- Lillian Brummett on self-promotion http://t.co/twR2TmaS via @saraheglenn
- How to Market A Book in 3 Minutes Or Less http://ow.ly/hMUxs @Melissabreau
- Author Email Marketing: 7 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid: http://t.co/p3DGF2gn RT @elizabethscraig:
- How to Increase Concentration – The 5 Key Steps: http://t.co/G905zCC3 @JWhite RT @elizabethscraig
- Decluttering for Writers (and Other Writerly Chores) http://ow.ly/hMUYA via @elizabethscraig
- The No. 1 Rule for Proofreading Your Work on the Job http://ow.ly/hMVgW
- Google+ Communities Create New Networks for Authors and Publishers http://t.co/gwUoqiqS RT @kristeneckstein
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy
These are great! I've been following along on Twitter. I have a series I've been writing on self-publishing from the viewpoint of someone doing it for the first time (or first three times in three months...). Here is a link to the series! http://www.stillhatepickles.com/search/label/self%20pub%20series/
An amazing line-up of terrific talent. Tks for connecting on Twitter. Best wishes!
Thank you for stopping by, Kristen. I'm going to post your series over the next few days. Thanks for letting me know!
Thanks for stopping by Alan! Hope you come back.
Yay! Excellent. I'll be sure to RT. :)
Post a Comment