Cuddle up with a good book and enjoy your day!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from December 30 http://ow.ly/grG82
- Dialogue Tags Are Annoying http://ow.ly/grgL7 What to do so you won't have talking heads.
- The Diamond in the Rough System for Gaining Influence http://ow.ly/grGdJ @problogger Building relationships & a system to follow.Good post
- 7 Ways to Add Great Subplots to Your Novel http://ow.ly/grGWa "...much of a novel’s success depends on the interplay of plot and subplot."
- Rewriting: act and sequence bridges http://ow.ly/grHds The use of "bridges" to transition from 1 scene to another.
- Four Rules Of Thumb For Tweeting On The Job http://ow.ly/grHqk Good information
- Facebook 2012: A Year in Review http://ow.ly/grHD3 Did you miss any of these key innovations and changes?
- FREE SAMPLER EBOOK When you don't know what you want #romanticsuspense #timetravel #erotica this will give you a taste http://ow.ly/grHHX
- Marketing Tips for Authors #7 – Author Online Toolkit Part One http://ow.ly/grHQx @CliveEaton
- 5 Other Online Dictionaries http://ow.ly/gs1jA
- How to Embed a Twitter Tweet Into Your Blog Post http://t.co/gxtwILf8 RT @JFbookman RT @bookgal This is really useful! Bookmark it!
- 5 Common Facebook Marketing Mistakes (And How To Avoid Them) http://ow.ly/gs2n9
- Most Common British/American English Spelling Mistakes http://t.co/e9m0Ig7M @thecreativepenn RT @elizabethscraig Interesting!
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy