I hope you have a fantastic day. It will be 72 °F in Lexington, KY. Great day for a run. Home SEC schedule begins with the Cats playing Texas A&M at 4PM. Gotta love it! Go Cats!
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- The Real Lowdown on Selling with an Agent: http://t.co/eXD6GaUo @SaraMegibow RT @elizabethscraig Very interesting!
- Social Media: How to Avoid Burnout http://t.co/0dQqBP48 @meghancward RT @janice_hardy Good advice
- Guest Author Heather Webb: 6 Best Marketing Tips for Authors http://ow.ly/gIp3C Be yourself and build relationships!
- 5 Errors in Treating Quotations http://ow.ly/gIpbQ via Daily Writing Tips
- The Trifecta of Storytelling Power http://ow.ly/gIphn "Three compelling story essences that are waiting to make your story work."@storyfix
- How to Find the Most Influential People in Your Niche on Twitter http://ow.ly/gIpWs
- 9 Tips for Writing a Really Good “Shitty First Draft” http://ow.ly/gIq2q
- Reading For Pleasure? Who Has the Time for That Anymore? http://ow.ly/gIq5I via @jodyhedlund "You can't afford NOT to make the time."
- Writing & Marketing Tweets from January 10, plus comments from author @MarkWilsonBooks http://ow.ly/gJ8pe
- 5 Erroneously Constructed “Not Only . . . But Also” Sentences http://ow.ly/gJjPH via Daily Writing Tips
- When Should You Stop Revising? http://ow.ly/gK8OL by @Janice_Hardy You can cross the line between improving & editing the life out of it
- How to Become an Influential Writer in the Age of Author Rank http://ow.ly/gK9sa via @copyblogger Dare to be different!
- 5 blog tour tips http://t.co/B4jR2QrM @BwitchedBkworms RT @elizabethscraig RT @Bookgal
- Twitter Releases Report Detailing Its Impact On Social TV http://ow.ly/gKaH0
- The Secret to Effortless Writing http://ow.ly/gKaZg by @jeffgoins Excellent post!
- How Writers Can Deal With and Overcome Rejection http://ow.ly/gKbui Good advice! @ADDerWORLD
- How to Manage Viewer/Reader Expectations: Plant the Right Questions http://t.co/q87TONsm @cockeyed_caravan RT @elizabethscraig
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy