Don’t you love Mondays? I do. A new week to enjoy and new goals to set. I’m not sure I accomplished all I intended to last week, but it ended on a high note anyway. If you didn’t get a chance to read Bart Cleveland’s 4 branding tips yesterday, be sure to read the post.
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- 7 Creative Writing Tips for Increasing Productivity http://ow.ly/gKQrN
- How to strengthen a story idea http://ow.ly/gLqkX
- Ten Techniques for Getting Tension on Every Page http://ow.ly/gLqtW via @JodyHedlund
- 4 Tips for Creating an Author Brand by @BartCleveland http://ow.ly/gLAzT
- To be more creative, mix up your work http://t.co/lfWIyAEw @tannerc RT @elizabethscraig Good suggestions to improve your craft
- E-books: Why Self-Publishing Will Be Preferred by Readers http://t.co/6tk7AYLa via @Wiseink RT @Janice_Hardy
- Do I Have to Kill My Darlings? 5 Self-editing Steps You MUST Take Before an Editor or Agent http://ow.ly/gLB88
- How to Creatively Market Your E-Book: An Interview with Author Julia Tagliere http://ow.ly/gLBDO
- 7 Essential Elements of Scene + Scene Structure Exercise | Jane Friedman http://t.co/ho8w9YJC RT @EricStoffle
- Your Clutter Is Killing Your Creativity (And What to Do About It) http://ow.ly/gLZgm via @jeffgoins
- What to Do When Your Creative Writing Hits a Brick Wall http://ow.ly/gLZlI
- Working with Your Contest Results... http://ow.ly/gLZpv I've used contest judges as teachers. Great experience.
- 3 Vs of Fiction: Vulnerability http://ow.ly/gLZG9 via @FictionNotes
- Structuring Your Scenes, Pt. 6: Variations on the Scene http://ow.ly/gLZLi via @KMWeiland
- What Is Content Marketing, and Why Does Your Business Need It? http://ow.ly/gLZVh
- 3 StoryTelling Tips from "Breaking Bad" Creator Vince Gilligan http://ow.ly/gM054 Let characters take risks & veer off the obvious path
- Facebook Offers Admins The Ability To Promote Page, Get More Likes http://ow.ly/gM0m4
- Resolve to Tweet Better in 2013 http://ow.ly/gM0oy via @writerunboxed
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy