- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from December 19 http://ow.ly/gfGqJ
- Changing Amazon, is that even possible? http://ow.ly/gfGEy via @bookgal
- "Why are these characters in this scene?" http://t.co/3OjQizDk @GoIntoTheStory RT @elizabethscraig
- Cover Conferences http://ow.ly/gfHGT by @elizabethscraig Things to consider when helping a designer or editor create a book cover
- Your Questions Answered http://ow.ly/gfHX8 Q&A with @RachelleGardner Editors, agents & the market
- Should Facebook Move Forward With Autoplay Video Ads? http://ow.ly/gfIig How often are people commenting on & sharing videos?
- Comfort and Joy in Your Writing http://ow.ly/gfIBX Today refocus for a moment & remember what brings you the most joy in your writing.
- A Book Editor Speaks: The Challenge of the First Chapters http://ow.ly/gfIXf by Joel Friedlander
- 7 Packaging Label Errors http://ow.ly/gfUKv Where are the proofreaders?
- Perfecting the Query Letter Part 4 by Lynette Labelle http://ow.ly/gg4Vj Things NOT to do
- TwitrCovers Destroys Your Excuse For Not Having A Twitter Cover Photo http://ow.ly/ggeYU Do you have a twitter cover?
- 19 Ways To Grow Your Twitter Following http://ow.ly/ggfJG by @woodwardkaren
- Reblogging Etiquette http://ow.ly/ggzUD by @MarcyKennedy Is it useful? I think so.
- Twitter, Apple, LinkedIn And Google – It’s Been A Bad Year For Online Security [INFOGRAPHIC] http://ow.ly/ggAEi
- Like With Like = Great Story Flow http://ow.ly/ggUA9 by Sharla Rae on Writers in The Storm Blog
I’m always looking for great content to share. If you have a writing and/or marketing blog, or have a favorite that you visit often, please leave a link in the comment section. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy writing & running, Kathy