- What is Author Rank & Why is it Important for SEO? ow.ly/fMBJT via @socialmedia2day
- 10 Grammar Mistakes that Can Keep Your Content from Spreading ow.ly/fMAY5 Excellent suggestions via @copyblogger
- Missing Hyphens ow.ly/fLQvO via Daily Writing Tips
- Synopsize Me ow.ly/fLZkp "One of the novelist’s most dreaded nemeses: the synopsis."
- How to Write Characters Who Evoke Reader Compassion ow.ly/fMeaj via @JaneFriedman
- The Secret To a Successful Concept ow.ly/fLQF1 via Larry Brooks @storyfix
- When Editing Butts Up Against Perfectionism ow.ly/fMoeT
- Twenty Days to the Finish Line - Storyboarding ow.ly/fLILF Running or writing you need a plan/outline to get where you're going
- Promoting Dos and Don'ts ow.ly/fLImk "Don’t ever assume that your book will do the work for you."
- Steps to Self-Publishing ow.ly/fLIar including review sites. Great list!
- 10 Tricks to Fuel Your Blog Writing ow.ly/fLN8Y @BlogGuidebook
- What makes a folktale? bit.ly/ToT6lR @bookviewcafe @elizabethscraig
- 50 Ways To Reach Your Reader #4: Media Kit for Indie Authors via @elizabethscraig ow.ly/fL97A
- Manuscript Revisions – Exposition and Incluing: bit.ly/UManDJ @VeronicaSicoe @elizabethscraig
- Voice Begins with Word Choices ow.ly/fL8kS
- Organizing Your First Book Club Meeting ow.ly/fL48J via @RayEvansAuthor
- Anne R. Allen's Blog: Indie Publishing in 2013: Why We Can't Party Like It's 2009 buff.ly/RuWZXj via @evelyn_puerto Must read post!
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Writing & Marketing Links from December 3, 2012
If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again: