If you missed my writing & marketing tweets and retweets yesterday, here they are again:
- Amazon Reader Reviews: 12 Things Everybody and His Grandmother Needs to Know http://ow.ly/fWZnk
- The Difference Between Paranormal Romance And Urban Fantasy: http://t.co/iOI0C7AU @woodwardkaren via @elizabethscraig
- How a Book Gets Made http://ow.ly/fXdTA Video. Pretty cool!
- Free Sites to Promote Your eBook http://ow.ly/fXe83
- Structuring Your Story’s Scenes, Pt. 1: Mastering the Two Different Types of Scene http://ow.ly/fXepa
- The Mighty Pen – The Benefits of Writing Longhand http://ow.ly/fXesJ
- How to Effectively Manage your Brand on Twitter http://ow.ly/fXevP
- 11 Ways Writers Can Turn a To-Do List Into a To-Done List http://ow.ly/fXeAn
- Plot Fixer # 9 Plots That Rely On Coincidence and Contrivance http://ow.ly/fXeFe
- Notes from Tabor Lane: Writing & Marketing Tweets from December 9 ow.ly/fXHmy
- When It Absolutely, Positively Isn’t Ready http://ow.ly/fYNw9 via WriterUnboxed @elizabethscraig Do you need deadlines? I do!
- Cutting the Fat from Your WIP by Gina Conroy http://ow.ly/fYOj2 via @GinaConroy
- 7 Ways Twitter is a Writer’s Endless Holiday Party http://ow.ly/fYO0f Be a connector. Great advice! via WriterUnboxed
- Eight Ways To Track Twitter Trends http://ow.ly/fYOCY via AllTwitter. Very interesting!
- Han Solo, Scarlett O’Hara, and Your Characters: What Makes Them Compelling? http://ow.ly/fYPbR by @joebunting
- Top 10 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for Prime Time by Joel Friedlander http://ow.ly/fYPPr
- Are Book Trailers Dead? by Laura Drake http://ow.ly/fYQua Great suggestions with links
Happy writing & running, Kathy